My new X740 with Pics!

/ My new X740 with Pics! #11  
I am going to use your pics as a reference to what need fixed on my two green machines.... : )

/ My new X740 with Pics!
I am going to use your pics as a reference to what need fixed on my two green machines.... : )

No problem. I will be taking some more in the next few weeks so check back.

/ My new X740 with Pics! #13  
that sure is nice JD !!

how many coats of wax so far? :thumbsup:

/ My new X740 with Pics!
that sure is nice JD !!

how many coats of wax so far? :thumbsup:

None yet! I am trying to figure out what the best wax is to use on these machines.

Any advice?

/ My new X740 with Pics! #16  
None yet! I am trying to figure out what the best wax is to use on these machines.

Any advice?

i like protectall.

use it on motorcycle and tractor and car. safe for use on plastics/fiberglass. it is not a cleaner wax, but it does take of bugs. easy on and easy off. i use microfibers from Walmart. i get green ones for wet on and blue for polish off. for scratches i use FinessIt II (3M product).

ba

/ My new X740 with Pics! #17  
I use NuFinish on mine. Consumer Reports rates it well and it is very durable. There are other polishes that will give a bit more shine but the trade off is that they wash off easy. NuFinish liquid is easy to apply.

/ My new X740 with Pics! #18  

Any advice?

Start out with a good wash then clay bar it. The better you have it prepped the better the wax will stick and the longer it will last. If you want to go crazy and really make it shine follow the steps here. I did the one for moderate imperfections on my car and it really shines. I also like a polymer wax like Meguirs NXT tecch 2.0.

/ My new X740 with Pics! #19  
Congrats on the tractor.....did it come with sunglasses? That little beauty sure shines!:thumbsup: