Nazareth PA - Demco 25G ATV Frame Sprayer

Item Details
Item status
  1. Sold
# 25 gallon tank with 5" fillwell, 1" sump, 1/2" outlet with agitation.
# Electric motor with a diaphragm pump and Viton valves.
# Heavy duty tube steel welded frame fits most ATVs. Tie down straps make mounting easy.
# 18" handgun with adjustable nozzle. 15' lead hose.
# Plumbing includes pressure gauge and regulator.

Sprayer was use exactly 6 times and has been stored inside garage between uses. Extremely good condition.

Comes with the 80" boom and can be used on either the back rack of an ATV or I used it on a carry all on my 3 Point.

I have 1 3pt King Cutter carry all for sale also.

Sprayer retails for over $600, will sell for $400 . Can deliver semi locally depending on your location and where I'm traveling that week on business.

PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
   / Nazareth PA - Demco 25G ATV Frame Sprayer #4  
Scrounger said:
# 25 gallon tank with 5" fillwell, 1" sump, 1/2" outlet with agitation.
# Electric motor with a diaphragm pump and Viton valves.
# Heavy duty tube steel welded frame fits most ATVs. Tie down straps make mounting easy.
# 18" handgun with adjustable nozzle. 15' lead hose.
# Plumbing includes pressure gauge and regulator.

Sprayer was use exactly 6 times and has been stored inside garage between uses. Extremely good condition.

Comes with the 80" boom and can be used on either the back rack of an ATV or I used it on a carry all on my 3 Point.

I have 1 3pt King Cutter carry all for sale also.

Sprayer retails for over $600, will sell for $400 . Can deliver semi locally depending on your location and where I'm traveling that week on business.

PM me with any questions.

Do u still have sprayer, do u have pics.

/ Nazareth PA - Demco 25G ATV Frame Sprayer
Still have it. Sold it but guy never showed up. Send me an email address in PM so I can send some pics to you. Been in garage on a shelf.