Need a Dynahoe 140 rim

/ Need a Dynahoe 140 rim #1  

AllWaysBreakinSomething

Bronze Member
Tractor
MF165, Ford Workmaster 661, Super A, Bobcat 943
Well the title says it all other than the size so here goes. I haven't been able to locate a used one so far. The old one was dragged down the highway on a flat by the prior owner. Looks like it was beat to death with a recking ball.:(

W12-24
8 Lug
12 11/16 center hole
5 3/4" between lug holes
1 3/16" lug holes

Oh! A Dynahoe is a backhoe. 1972 Model Year
Markings on Rim are:
EWC Firestone USA W12-24 8-70

/ Need a Dynahoe 140 rim #2  
Try miller tire... if anything you may at least find a rim that will fit so that you can cut your old center out and weld in... etc.

Soundguy

/ Need a Dynahoe 140 rim
Thanks Soundguy... No one else has replied. I was hoping for getting out easy on this one. I guess it really is a dinasaur missing one leg;) . I did find a rim company that would make the rim but I'd still have to weld in the center as you said.

/ Need a Dynahoe 140 rim #4  
Lucky you found a way to 're-rim'. Unfortunately, on a tire/rim assembly I have, the center is what is getting cracked..... and the tire size is a 15.5-38 rear tire on my grape harvester. (Rim's been welded before, be nice to have a spare.) I'm kind of wondering if the rim is similar to the irrigation circle's rims....

/ Need a Dynahoe 140 rim
Kaliburz.. I haven't ordered the rim yet but spoke to them on the phone.

They have a custom shop and can make bolt in centers for 38 rims etc. They have a list on their website for different in stock sizes. They can make anything I guess price can then be more of an issue. Let me know how it goes if you get one fab'ed

wheels,rims,agricultural,industrial,oem,aftermarket

/ Need a Dynahoe 140 rim
Hey thanks Timmy. Little late but still didn't get that Rim Yet. I really want to get this machine moving again. Just signed up for the usergroup