Need help identifing Mitsubishi tractor

/ Need help identifing Mitsubishi tractor #11  
I was recently give a small Mitsubishi tractor by a friend of mine that moved into town. It's a good running little machine with a nice front loader. My problem is I'm having a hard time figuring out what exactly it is. It is Ford blue in color MFWD, has Mitsubishi stickers on the hood, Suzue on the upper center grille with some foreign letters followed by the number 62 on the lower left grille. I have yet to find a data plate on the frame anywhere denoting a model or serial number. I did find the remnants of a long gone sticker on the front left hand frame rail under the battery box, but it is completely gone except the adhesive. The engine is marked K3D 0.979L on the right hand side near the injector pump housing. I am needing to replace the steering box and column, as well as try to install some type of three point hitch. I would also like to find any service literature on it as far as tune up, fluids, etc. Any help you guys could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Clayton
I am trying to identify a Mitsubishi small tractor I bought a couple of weeks ago. I am trying to find some identifying numbers or markers on this tractor to tell me what I have. I know on the hood it has D 2000 but I don't know what year it is.

/ Need help identifing Mitsubishi tractor #12  
the Suzue M2001 has the K3D engine. What is the pto shaft like?