need help on best brand for towable finishing deck (self powered) for large lawn

/ need help on best brand for towable finishing deck (self powered) for large lawn #1  

bcbienv

I am about to purchase 6 acres in S. La (Lafayette, La area) and it has a well manecured slope of finished grass, a pond 3/4 acre) and spotches of pecan and water oak trees, and a finished grass 1 acre horse pasture fenced and 3 buildings.

I've never mowed this much space before but have a 26", 22hp Craftsman rider mower (double cut) w/ towable leaf sweeper - it is pretty fast.

I was thinking about buying a towable finishing deck that is self powered and have been researching several brands. I could also pull this with a 4 wheeler or mule type vehicle.

-any brand recommendations and where to buy would be a lot of help -

TOW-Z Wing Finishing Mower - this one looks nice but unsure if I can get it perusing the website..

STANLEY Tow-Behind Finish and Brush Mower with HONDA Engine 52in. Cutting Deck from Northern Tool & Equipment Company at SHOP.COM -this one looks really slick (52" cut but expands w/two folding wings to 100" swath

/ need help on best brand for towable finishing deck (self powered) for large lawn #2  
I don't have any experience with powered pull behind mowers but have a couple of friends that have Swisher mowers that they like very well. I checked the Stanley 100" mower you mentioned. Pretty neat outfit. Never knew they made such a thing. A 100" cut for $3999.99 would be a lot of mower for the money.