Need help on pricing the tractor for sale

/ Need help on pricing the tractor for sale #1  

Andrewnyc

Tractor
Allmand brothers 425
Hello,
got my Allmand Brothers tlb 425 running - it was pretty simple- cleaned the tank - like to spotless, new pickup for tank, new fluids and filters, and started like it ran the day before. It didn’t, it sat for a long while. I’m going to use it for some drywell digging for the gutter spouts and then sell it.

I need to find a source for pricing it. I looked at machinery trader and the auction prices are pretty high. It’s a 2004 allmand brothers TLB425 with the three cylinder kubota d1105. Slight puff of black smoke when starting after sitting a few days, and no smoke while running. I verified the hours because the person who sold it to me lied about the hours stating the meter was correct. I contacted the place that owned it - I think it was hertZ at the time - and found out the meter was changed at a point because it broke, and a new one was installed. The machine has less than 1200 hours. The seller who misrepresented the hours refunded the delivery charge back when I purchased it after I agreed to that.

anyone have any insight as to what I can realistically sell it for? Or where to sell it?
thanks,
Andrew

/ Need help on pricing the tractor for sale #2  
Look on tractor house

/ Need help on pricing the tractor for sale #4  

Some history.

/ Need help on pricing the tractor for sale
Yes it’s not Europe.

Funny, people know all sorts of brands, but something as simple as an Allmand 325or 425 and it’s europe? They just stopped making them because I think they had other lines of revenue with simple lighting and just didn’t want to modernized and use more compact modern technology. I think that the trends in machinery were something this company could not keep up with, like much of America unfortunately.

Last edited:
   / Need help on pricing the tractor for sale #7  
In this insane world where most everyone has more money than sense, I'd list it for what it sold for new and see what happens.

It’s funny they are recently selling for about what I paid for it used.
1916 hrs $11500 9/2/20, 2757 hrs $8910, no hours listed $9388 4/24/21