need legal advice

/ need legal advice #41  
lisa: It's been a week or so since your last post. Just curious, have you picked the thing up yet? JEH

/ need legal advice #43  
I wish I'd looked at this thread earlier. I have semi's going in and out of railyards in the midwest on a pretty regular basis (probably at least ten trips a day). If you think I might be able to help, let me know.

/ need legal advice #44  
Lisa, are you still reading this forum?

Does anybody know what happed in this case?

/ need legal advice #46  
My guess in this case:

No news is bad news...

Seems like the situation Lisa is in might drag out more than a few months before final resolution, if not longer.

All we can do is wish her the best, I suppose...and hope she takes a moment to give us an update when she has time.

/ need legal advice #47  
"Positive waves baby! " /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Let's hope we haven't heard from her because she has been busy at home assembling the tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ need legal advice #48  
Hi Lisa,

DIYGuy here, I have a good set of high level instructions on my web site, http://DIYQuest.com as previously mentioned, however, I'd be happy to explain any additional details that you may need to put it together. I'm sure there are a few others with more knowledge who'd be happy to answer any questions posted to CTOA.

There are couple of dealers who do enough volume in the Jinma's to stock spare parts, and the links on http://www.ctoa.net, particulary John's site have cross references for most of the filters and other consumables. (I was able to get everything I needed at a local auto parts store)

As for putting it together, it's no more difficult than an RC toy car/truck just a lot bigger.

There's an assembly video floating around that if you post on CTOA, it can find it's way to you and it helps understand what you're getting into.

Good Luck,

MarkS (DIYGuy)

/ need legal advice #49  
Lisa, I am sorry I missed this thread. I, along with many others knew Vince, and was shocked by his sudden demise. Vince was a relatively new dealer, that was doing all the right things to keep his customers happy. You were not missled by Vince, he was genuine. If he was still here, you would have your tractor and be happy with the service from him.

His wife, posted awhile ago on the CTOA board, looking for help. I had thought that a couple of dealers were trying to help piece the import puzzle together. They were only married for less than a year, and doubt she knew much about his tractor business. I am sure she is over her head with this, along with his farm and other issues.

I would assume that this is a full container, or at the minimum a 20' container. There is probably many issues about getting those tractors, and doubt that you will be able to drive there and just pick it up.

If you are able to get the tractor, please contact me and I will do everything in my power to help you get the tractor assembled properly. Also, willing to help anyone else that had tractors on that load, but are concerned about assembly. It is only a small token that I can return for Vince's friendship.