Need Massey 1533 leveling assembly parts

/ Need Massey 1533 leveling assembly parts #1  

FMFProperties

Bronze Member
Tractor
Branson 4520C & Massey 1533
The lower fork (6241734M91) on my assembly is bent and I wanted to just cut off that M20x2.5 left hand threaded bolt and weld another bolt on it, but it can't be found locally, so my options are :

1- keep searching and see if I can buy another old style lower fork

OR

2- replacing the entire thing to the easier to use REAR LIFT - BEVEL LIFT ROD SYSTEM, POWERSHUTTLE/HYDROSTATIC TYPE part numbers 6241728M1, 3702722M1, 3705483M92, and 6242760M91 Login ** It says login but just click on this and it opens to the page **

OR

3- buying an aftermarket like the wind up powershuttle type since it's easier to use than my current twist type, that I end up having to get channel locks to turn if there's any weight on it.

Any suggestions on where to find these NOS Massey parts or aftermarket? Usually Massey parts are darn expensive but if the price isn't too far off the aftermarket prices I'd prefer original NOS.

By looking at the parts books my Massey 1533 currently uses the REAR LIFT - TURNBUCKLE LIFT ROD SYSTEM, SYNCROSHUTTLE TYPE part numbers 6241063M91, 6241053M91, and 6241734M91. Login ** It says login but just click on this and it opens to the page **

/ Need Massey 1533 leveling assembly parts
UPDATE:

Nobody replied and I couldn't find the parts so I just bought a new generic complete assembly at Tractor Supply and cut off the top of the U shaped attachment. Then I cut off the top part of the old Massey assembly and welded that on top of the new assembly. Works great and the complete assembly at Tractor Supply just cost me $39 compared with the $310 I was quoted for the Massey assembly.

/ Need Massey 1533 leveling assembly parts #3  
I also am not a big fan of the turnbuckle style, for the same reason.
But the cheapest I find on TSC is $62. Reasonable enough, but would you have a link to your $39 one?

/ Need Massey 1533 leveling assembly parts #4  
UPDATE:

Nobody replied and I couldn't find the parts so I just bought a new generic complete assembly at Tractor Supply and cut off the top of the U shaped attachment. Then I cut off the top part of the old Massey assembly and welded that on top of the new assembly. Works great and the complete assembly at Tractor Supply just cost me $39 compared with the $310 I was quoted for the Massey assembly.

It would be nice if you could post a photo of your finished work