Need parts for 4330

/ Need parts for 4330 #1  

k4330

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota 5030 hst
Is there a online parts book to get part #'s and prices? .. I was working with the tractor on a hill and had it in low (it is hydro) and the tranny slipped into neutal, I rolled back about 100" picking speed up as I went, tring to stop with the front bucket until the trees stopped me. I had a rear blade on which drove the 1 arm of the 3pt hitch foward and broke the housings which it is bolted to. It also broke 1 of the lift cyl's. I want to see what I got myself into. Thanks Bill

/ Need parts for 4330 #2  
You can try tractorsmart.com.

Did you bump the range selector?
Did you try the brakes?
Did you go 100' or 100"? .....inquiring minds....

/ Need parts for 4330
I did try them and they don't seem to have parts like that online . I guess I didn't have the selector all the way engauged. I am paralized from the waist down so brakes and not a option for me .. I went about 100 feet .. sorry about that.. Bill

/ Need parts for 4330 #4  
Not to sound insensitive but have you considered installing some sort of hand brake. The HST transmission is easy to operate and I hardly ever find a reason to use my brakes, but...It looks like you found the reason.
You might just have to call a dealer for the damaged parts. It seems like most on-line are the regular maintenance parts.

/ Need parts for 4330 #5  
K4330, This accident may be covered by your insurance.

/ Need parts for 4330
I thought about that also .. I will call my homeowners today ..Thanks

/ Need parts for 4330
I ended up not being to bad .. The 2 housings cost $200 each they will be here monday .. I think I can weld the cyl ..