Need to determine which hydraulic line to order

/ Need to determine which hydraulic line to order #11  
The part is on back order, so I had a hydraulic shop make me a new line. I installed the new line, but now when I curl the bucket back, it moves very slow.

I really like the new hardlines from Kubota. I have bought them before for damaged lines on rental tractors. They fit perfectly, and the long ones come in 2 pieces with an extra union so they are more shippable without damage.

As for your custom-made line, I suspect one of your bends is too restrictive. Also, didn't it cost more than the OEM?

/ Need to determine which hydraulic line to order
It cost double to have one made, but with Kubota having the line on backorder, I had to get something for now since I need to use the tractor.

I really like the new hardlines from Kubota. I have bought them before for damaged lines on rental tractors. They fit perfectly, and the long ones come in 2 pieces with an extra union so they are more shippable without damage.

As for your custom-made line, I suspect one of your bends is too restrictive. Also, didn't it cost more than the OEM?

I did tilt the bucket back and forth quite a few times, but I'm still having the same issue. I still have the original part on order from Kubota that is back ordered. I am going to wait for it to come in and replace the line with the Kubota oem line and see if that fixes the issue. I'm not sure what else it could be unless something got damaged when the tractor lurched forward which caused the line to burst in the first place. Could it have damaged a pressure relief valve or something?

/ Need to determine which hydraulic line to order #14  
A crimped hydraulic line would act like an orifice in both directions. I'd look to bleed the line by cracking a fitting loose. Safely, of course.

So crack the line by the hydraulic cylinders then side the curl back and forth a couple of times?

A crimped hydraulic line would act like an orifice in both directions. I'd look to bleed the line by cracking a fitting loose. Safely, of course.

/ Need to determine which hydraulic line to order #16  
A crimped hydraulic line would act like an orifice in both directions. I'd look to bleed the line by cracking a fitting loose.

The bucket will dump rapidly when using REGEN. So slow upward curl action points to a restriction in the cyl retract line. Air will bleed out naturally by operating the valve both ways.

If I am looking at the cylinder, the return line is the one that attaches to the front of the cylinder I would guess. That is the line that I replaced.

The bucket will dump rapidly when using REGEN. So slow upward curl action points to a restriction in the cyl retract line. Air will bleed out naturally by operating the valve both ways.

Last edited: