Need to replace altenator on 1986 1210

/ Need to replace altenator on 1986 1210
That's great! I need to make sure my connections are right. Neighbor has a kubota he thinks will fit it. Yesterday I hooked it up to a solar panel and it is charging now! We'll see how that goes til I can find a replacement.

/ Need to replace altenator on 1986 1210 #12  
I've used dbelectrical.com when O'Reilly is too high. My tractors are old and not hobby, but I still want the least money to leave my pocket.

Thanks for that tip! I'll check them out.

Looks like db has everything BUT 1210 parts:(

/ Need to replace altenator on 1986 1210 #15  
On most of my farm equipment, when the OEM alternator goes, I buy a cheap [<$50 on Amazon] Delco single wire alternator, then just abandon the external regulator & alternator wiring on the equipment. I've had to do some slight mods to get pulley alignment right [a little grinding, and/or some mounting shim washers], but usually a very quick and easy job. If the Delco is spinning, and you have the ground and output hooked up to the battery+ or starter+, it's going to produce properly regulated power. If you want to get fancy, you can hook up the sense wire to the battery, and it will monitor and regulate to the voltage actually at the battery, but if that terminal isn't attached, the internal regulator will just monitor the voltage at the +output terminal, which is usually fine on farm equipment.

/ Need to replace altenator on 1986 1210 #16  
DB electrical. Amazon or Ebay. I have had excellent luck with them.

I found one on Ebay…not sure if it was DB or not…but I think we have a winner. 76.00 and free shipping and returns. High satisfaction rating so goin for it! Thanks to all here.