Need Your Help PLEASE,THANKS

/ Need Your Help PLEASE,THANKS #1  

BobbyV125

Tractor
Massey Mf40
Hello, I Have a Either 1975 or 1976 Massey Ferguson MF40 With the perkins engine AG3-152..I Need help trying to locate what Carb rebuild kit i need for it..All i can find on the carb is Zenith made in USA,Can anyone please help me out? im going nuts the past week trying to find the right kit for this machine..Thank you very much...Bobbyv:thumbsup::confused2:

/ Need Your Help PLEASE,THANKS #2  
Hello, I Have a Either 1975 or 1976 Massey Ferguson MF40 With the perkins engine AG3-152..I Need help trying to locate what Carb rebuild kit i need for it..All i can find on the carb is Zenith made in USA,Can anyone please help me out? im going nuts the past week trying to find the right kit for this machine..Thank you very much...Bobbyv:thumbsup::confused2:

As soon as i get to my shop tomarrow i will send you the info and part number on the kit. If i can help with any other parts or questions feel free to pm me.
Jeremy

/ Need Your Help PLEASE,THANKS
:thumbsup:Thank you jlsmith,That would be Great Sir,Have a Great Day:)

/ Need Your Help PLEASE,THANKS #4  
Ok Bobby, go to your automotive store and ask for a A-ZCK27. This is the carb kit you will need. If you have any prob with any other motor parts your for 40 has the same engine as a MF135.

Ok Bobby, go to your automotive store and ask for a A-ZCK27. This is the carb kit you will need. If you have any prob with any other motor parts your for 40 has the same engine as a MF135.
Jeremy ,Thank you so much for your help my friend,i hope i can repay your help some day :thumbsup:

/ Need Your Help PLEASE,THANKS #6  
Anytime.

Hey Jeremy ,It Worked Like A Champ..Man Did that carb Need a Rebuild :laughing: She Purrs Like A Kitten Now..Have A Great Weekend My Friend:thumbsup:...Bob