Neighbor having work done

/ Neighbor having work done #1  

John0829

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 850 John Deere 1025R
Neighbor finally find someone to do some cleanup work in a area that was logged 2 years ago. Looong story I won't go into but it is amazing how hard it is to find people willing to work in this area.

Anyway he is finally getting some cleanup and I got a drone covered in bug guts...

DJI_0214.resized.JPG
DJI_0209.resized.JPG
DJI_0210.resized.JPG

/ Neighbor having work done #3  
It's hard trying to find anyone to clean bug guts off a drone camera.

/ Neighbor having work done #5  
Cost an hour, equipment up keep fuel filters,insurance, 4 seasons,so many hours in week etc. etc. and long wait someone to call back with yes we do the job...dealing in our area.

/ Neighbor having work done
Cost an hour, equipment up keep fuel filters,insurance, 4 seasons,so many hours in week etc. etc. and long wait someone to call back with yes we do the job...dealing in our area.
I have had 4 different ones come out to discuss a job I had wanted for a few years now, large pond / small lake, talked and agreed on price. Shook hands and got assurances they were coming, never heard from again or took calls. Has taken me a while to realize a hand shake and a mans word are meaningless today.

/ Neighbor having work done #8  
Given the cost of buying and maintaining equipment, I'd say there will be fewer people doing these jobs going forward.

/ Neighbor having work done #10  
I found one... spotted as he walked in front of a mirror
We actually got lucky with our contractor for our property. He keeps keeps busy. I'll definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone that needs dirt work done.