New additions w/pics

/ New additions w/pics #11  
Congratulations to the mother and you. Averie is very nice. ( I,m a father of 6, 5 daughters and one boy ) They grow so fast.....the only thing you know she will be driving the **old Branson** :laughing:
Do not forget the diaper and oil changing ( kids do not mind about the 50 hours on the meter:D) Have a nice day.

/ New additions w/pics #12  
Sure, Buck! Is that what that smoke is rolling out of my Computer? On-Line Cigars? Smells more Electrical..........~Scotty

/ New additions w/pics #13  
The new tractor arrived last week and then three days later my wife gave birth to our first child. Now it's just a matter of finding time to spend with my daughter, build a tractor shed, and get some seat time.

Sure a good week for you, I see you left REST out of the list of things you need time to do, you won't get much of that for sure.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ New additions w/pics #14  
She's beautiful!

With 3 (2G, 1B) and haveing had the LUXURY of being able to be home during the day with them until the youngest was ~6 I can assure you THEY GROW UP FAST!!!!! Anything the yard or Brandi needs CAN WAIT, there is nothing better than spending quality time with the kiddos. Even if that's just sitting there watching Zaboomafoo eating grahm crackers :)

/ New additions w/pics
Sure a good week for you, I see you left REST out of the list of things you need time to do, you won't get much of that for sure.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rest????? What's that?

/ New additions w/pics #16  
Sounds like one of those very special weeks that comes along every now and again.

I was married for 7 years before we had our first child. I remember thinking when I got home after his birth at around dawn, as I hopped in bed to get some rest - my life would never be the same again.

/ New additions w/pics #17  
What was more exicting, the baby or the tractor? Well at least you put the photo of the baby first. Congrats on the daughter and the tractor both!