NEW B2650 price check

/ NEW B2650 price check #1  

rsimon

Tractor
kubota b2650
Im new to the whole forum world and just realized i posted this question under the wrong topic so here it goes. Im picking up my new B2650 with the following : FEL, 60in quick attach bucket, third fiction valve installed, R4 tires, BH77 backhoe with mech thumb. My dealer gave me a price of $25500 out the door including taxes. Thats with all the rebates going now. Is this a fair price?

/ NEW B2650 price check #2  
It's more useful to post prices without taxes. People from other states don't know what your state tax rate is. Or what state Harwinton is in for that matter.

Prices vary across the nation. Some places have high costs, others low. That affects the dealer's overhead. Here in California I wasn't able to get close to the discount that people in the midwest or south say is normal.

The best price on a tractor is not so good a deal if the dealer's got a poor service dept. or a bad attitude. A great price on the wrong tractor or attachments for your needs is still a poor deal.

/ NEW B2650 price check
Price before taxes is 24,000. In from Connecticut

/ NEW B2650 price check #4  
$24,000 in Washington state with F.E.L., grading scraper and a bolt on tooth bar for F.E.L., planned on buying it but lost the 0% for 84 months so still looking