New better than old?? NOT

/ New better than old?? NOT #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Tell me about it. When i finally got in and showered.. it was 10pm.. and I sat down and did something I havn't done in years... I ate a tv dinner... I was starveing.. and it tasted pretty good under the circumstances.

I'm used to home cooked... sure miss the wife..

Soundguy )</font>

With my cook/chief financial officer/advisor on all issues/wife working second shift, I've been reduced to eating like my bachelor days too... Now I remember ANOTHER reason why I got married...

Did you know there's over 100 ways to eat Vienna sausages?

MAN, I'm hungry (for some REAL food)... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ New better than old?? NOT
Lets see.. my wifey has been gone a week so far. i've eaton sandwhiches.. breakfast foods ( eggs.. bacon.. etc ).. um... tv dinner.... take out or leftover lunch... that's about it. Typical guy food when the wifes not around to make us eat better...

Soundguy

/ New better than old?? NOT #13  
I think the worst part is that this ^%# 24,000$ tractor is working me to death to use it.. yet my antiques seem to keep on going.. and going... with less hassles...

I bet your Yannie would have fired right up /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I know it's too small for the job you were doing though.. <font color="blue"> </font>

Since it is late 70's.. i consider that as antique too /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

And yes.. i bet it would have.. but I think the 10' mower would have been a bit much for it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Soundguy

/ New better than old?? NOT #15  
Soundguy,

We bought the new Kubota cause the old IH needed 3 hours work for every hour use it got!

/ New better than old?? NOT #16  
<font color="blue"> sure miss the wife.. </font>

I know the feeling. My wife travels overnight several days a year and I miss her for just that day here and there, but now she is interviewing for a job 2.5 hours away.

If she gets it, the immediate plan is for her to stay with her parents during the week and drive back here on the weekends until there is something definite on the future of my job! I don't know what I'll do seeing her only 28 percent of each week!

Back on track, my Ford 8N can sit outside for months, it can be uncovered for a few weeks at a time, but it always starts like it was brand new! Oh, and the sound it makes is music to my ears! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ New better than old?? NOT #17  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( wifes not around to make us eat better )</font> ???

Wives cook and make you eat better?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif What? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Finally got out and mowed about 10ac this morning.

Found the rats had taken the poison again.. and built another nest. I cleaned out the nest.. greased the tractor.. checked the lube in the gear boxes on the mower and went to work. Started to rain just as I was parking the tractor.

I added some more ratbait before I came in.

The grass was thick and tall.. I'm glad I finally got it cut!!

Soundguy