New Class II Boomers

/ New Class II Boomers #1  

Mosey

Veteran Member
Tractor
2000 New Holland TC29D with 7308 FEL, and top & tilt. 1950 John Deere B. 1940 Farmall A.
I went to the Expo in Louisville yesterday and talked to the rep at New Holland. The new Class II Boomers are due out in the 3rd week of Nov 2003 and will have the 14LA loader. The 14LA will NOT mount onto the older Class II Boomers because the front axle is too weak to handle the extra lift capacity, which is 1200lbs. He showed me a picture of the new design (sorry, I don't have a photographic memory so I could post it here!). The side panels are going away in favor of being attached to the hood and then the sides lift up with the hood (like on the Class III Boomers). Turn signals will be added, and front grill and headlights are being changed. The guy said it will be on display at a show in St. Louis in Nov.

/ New Class II Boomers #2  
That's great news! I always wondered why the class II Boomers had a "miss matched" loader. With the aerodynamic look, that "strait-edged" loader looks out of place. I can't wait to see a pic! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ New Class II Boomers #4  
Hey, Jason. I like that new page with the New Equipment Banner and all the thumbnails of the tractors underneath. It's much easier to navigate. Very nice! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Class II Boomers #5  
Thanks for the pictures! Are they changing the design across the whole Boomer line or just the new Class II's? That new design sure is... different. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif In those pictures, it looks like there is a sub-compact on the scene now. Any info? This picture looks like a Class III Boomer. Is it?

TC55DA%20Loader%20Backhoe%20Pallet%20Forks.jpg

That new design will surely make the Boomer line of CUT's the most distinct looking units out there!

Edit: I just noticed that picture shows a TC55D??!! Are they adding bigger ones? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ New Class II Boomers #6  
JayC, that's a TC55DA with an 18LA loader. There is also a TC48DA. They are considered Class IVs (a whole new class of Boomers). They have half-again more lift power on the FEL and 3PH and about 3 GPM more hydraulic flow. They will fit somewhere just below the TN series in size and capability. Neither of the tractors will be offered with hydrostatic transmissions, at least not at the first introduction.

That's about all I know without telling a bunch of lies. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ New Class II Boomers #7  
Class IV's? Hmm.. That's something I haven't seen before. Are those DA's just getting the new design, or are they re-designing the whole Boomer line? If that design is just for the DA's, are the new Class II Boomers, going to have the new 14LA loader with current design or that new DA design?

/ New Class II Boomers #8  
All the boomers are getting the new look. You can go to our web site and see pictures of the new models. Yes there is a new sub compact coming out and I have pictures of it on our web site as well.

/ New Class II Boomers #9  
Thanks again for the suggestions I am slowly but surely implementing them.

/ New Class II Boomers #10  
I have been wondering. If they are getting rid of the TC18 and just have the TC 21 & 24 are they keeping the prices the same? Right now the 24 is just $300 more than the 21. It makes more sense to get the extra HP for so little. I guess that could lead to a new question, are the prices for the Class II & III Boomers changing at all or are they pretty much staying the same?