Dealer New DK55C and Great Dealer!

/ New DK55C and Great Dealer! #1  

LakeLanierBuddy

Bronze Member
I just want to recommend a great dealer I did business with and say that I am so glad I looked at the KIOTI line before I bought a Kubota. The dealer is SAWNEE EQUIPMENT in Cumming Georgia! They are friendly and very knowledgeable about the KIOTI line-up! My new DK55C, 1595FEL, KIOTI K109-73" tiller, KIOTI BB30 72" Box Scrape will be delivered on Friday morning. I was going to buy a Kubota L5030 cab until I saw how much more I could get with KIOTI. You get many options with Kubota that are standard on KIOTI not to mention a much better price. No wonder Kubota is whining about the KIOTI paint color. I think Kubota's real problem is they are afraid KIOTI is seeing too much "GREEN"!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I also own a Kubota ZD-21-60, it is great. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ New DK55C and Great Dealer! #2  
Congratulations on the new unit. One issue I have with my 72" Box Scraper is that with the Industrial tires it does not cover my tracks. Just something to consider. Also my dealer upgraded me to the 78" bucket for the same issue. Have fun. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New DK55C and Great Dealer!
I am getting the R-4's as well, extra pass=more seat(play) time! I am retired so I have the time, but guess it would matter to a time-stretched landscaper. Thanks for the insight!

/ New DK55C and Great Dealer! #4  
Retired and a Cab. It looks as though your living my dream. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New DK55C and Great Dealer! #5  
Hi lakelanierbuddy,
I'm sure you will love your new "buddy" and congrats.
It should look great in that red Georgia clay. Sounds like you have a whole fleet of attachment that will keep you glued to your seat.
Good Luck! Have Fun!

/ New DK55C and Great Dealer! #7  
Boy, that's some snowstorm you got a picture of! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

All you can see is the top of the trees. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Somehow, your attachment got cut off. Might want to try it again. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New DK55C and Great Dealer! #8  
Good luck with it and retirement. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

And I agree about the Kubota L5030 cab, nice,, but not that nice. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

RedDog