New Doghouse for the Coyote (kioti)

/ New Doghouse for the Coyote (kioti) #1  

texaslandman

Bronze Member
Tractor
Hinomoto E202, Kioti-LB1914
Hi Ya'll. I've been off the computer several days, so now is update time. My new LB1914 with FEL & Shredder was delivered Monday PM. I had a welder onsite at the time helping me build a doghouse for the new pup. My efforts have been focused on completing the doghouse, therefore only about 2 hours seat time so far.

In my 2 hours of seat time I have not mastered the tractor, but I have fallen in love with it already. I am confident I made the right decision and that it will do everything I expect from it.

By the way for those of you who have been following my communications, my Bride returned, made no negative comments about my purchase, and already has about an hour of seat time herself. I didn't even have to give her my ATV as a swap! She seems content with the purchase. I may even have to negociate seat time with her!

Since I had a welder onsite when the tractor arrived, I had him add some modifications to the FEL bucket. The attached pix will show the modifications, tractor, and doghouse.

I thank all of you guys at TBN for your helpful information in choosing a tractor and the ideas for bucket mods, etc. I hope you enjoy the pix.

I'm hoping to get some serious seat time over the next 3 days!

Attachments

• 397986-MVC-013F.JPG
    397986-MVC-013F.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 436
   / New Doghouse for the Coyote (kioti) #2  
Congratulations on your new pup. Glad to here your other half is OK with it. "?". The only photo I see is the "doghouse". Am I missing something in your post or did they not load right. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New Doghouse for the Coyote (kioti)
Couldn't figure out how to send 2 pix on one post, so here are the bucket mods.

Attachments

• 398232-MVC-012F.JPG
    398232-MVC-012F.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 285
   / New Doghouse for the Coyote (kioti) #4  
Gary,

Nice new Pup and Dog house enjoy the time with the new pup /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif