New here and in the market.

/ New here and in the market. #41  
Nothing wrong with updating a thread that has been dormant for a few months.
Heck, sometimes folk stumble across threads that haven't had an update in 5 years and ask how something actually worked out.

Since this thread was active there have been some negotiations involving Branson and Montana - I'm not current on the status of that, though a dealer 50 miles away from me seems to be stocking mostly McCormick these days.

As far as cabs go, it might be worth contacting Curtis Cab in Worcester Mass.
They only advertise their latest and greatest models on their web site, but I think there are legends about them being able to assemble cabs for out of production tractors going back to the '60s.

/ New here and in the market. #42  
Heck, sometimes folk stumble across threads that haven't had an update in 5 years and ask how something actually worked out.

Since this thread was active there have been some negotiations involving Branson and Montana - I'm not current on the status of that, though a dealer 50 miles away from me seems to be stocking mostly McCormick these days.

They only advertise their latest and greatest models on their web site, but I think there are legends about them being able to assemble cabs for out of production tractors going back to the '60s.

Reg, the Branson-Montana deal didn't happen, that's been dead since about the first of the year. Not sure where Montana will source tractors, but Branson will continue to build their own machines and sell via the Branson dealers.

/ New here and in the market. #43  
   / New here and in the market. #44  
Thats some silly lookin' tractors! Definately dont look too stable. Hopefully they offer wheel spacers if you ever decided to use it outside the vineyard setting.

They may look silly but they are very stable. They sit very low to the ground and unlike a compact tractor they are very heavy so the center of gravity is still very low. I have ran a TN75V (predecessor the the current V series) for spraying and harvesting and have used it on some rather steep areas and never felt any tippiness like I do with my Ford 1920 in the same areas.

/ New here and in the market. #45  

Tell it to old thread haters.:):thumbsup::eek::D:laughing::cool::licking::p;):mad::confused::(:ashamed::confused2::drool:[More]