Front-End Loader New Holand 16LA converted to QA, but I have a bucket issue

/ New Holand 16LA converted to QA, but I have a bucket issue #1  

Vin Diesel

Tractor
New Holland TC40D
Hi All,
Before anyone asks about my tag, my wife named the tractor (though I am ruggedly good looking).:)
My old OEM N.H. pin on bucket for the 16LA FEL needs extensive work, so I thought I would take the opportunity to upgrade to a skid steer quick attach adaptor. I bought a Worksaver model 832890 pin to SS adaptor from a local dealer along with a HLA MBC722 72" compact utility bucket with 6" rise. The issue concerns the use of my FEL bucket with my Woods 9000 frame mount backhoe on my TC40D.
When I attempt to lift the front of the tractor using the FEL (which is required during backhoe operations), only the cutting edge contacts the ground with the top of the bucket about 6" off the ground, where the N.H. bucket made full ground contact with both the cutting edge and top of the bucket for a more stable lift.
I think the angle on the back of both buckets where they mount is similar, and I don't see any difference in the angle of the pins between the new adaptor and the old bucket mount, but the HLA bucket has a more triangular geometry than the OEM N.H., which I would describe as more of a "C" shape.
The Dealer said he thinks he has a bucket from the same manufacturer with a different "Pitch", but the HLA model I have is the only one HLA lists on their website for a compact tractor as opposed to a skid steer bucket (though I don't really know the difference).
I contacted the manufacturer (Horst Welding) and their last response was "looks like lots of dump to me." So I guess they figure it's my problem.
I was hoping someone might have some insight into the potential repercussions of using a bucket with a different pitch as the dealer has proposed. What I have seems unsteady lifting on only the cutting edge. If it was just the FEL I was using, I don't see much of an issue, but with the backhoe, I'm starting to have doubts.
What I thought would be an upgrade may have turned into me "stepping in it again without boots on."
I inserted a couple of thumbnails of the old and new buckets.
Thanks to all who took the time to read this long post.
20230815_162237.jpg20230811_171547.jpg20230815_171847.jpg

/ New Holand 16LA converted to QA, but I have a bucket issue #2  
I have a full size backhoe and rarely operate with the loader bucket in the dump position unless I'm on a downslope with the backhoe. The main thing is that the cutting edge is digging in to prevent the tractor from moving when curling the hoe/bucket. Either bucket looks like they are accomplishing the same thing as the top edge of the NH bucket would actually add a smooth surface area and defeat what you want to do.

/ New Holand 16LA converted to QA, but I have a bucket issue
I have a full size backhoe and rarely operate with the loader bucket in the dump position unless I'm on a downslope with the backhoe. The main thing is that the cutting edge is digging in to prevent the tractor from moving when curling the hoe/bucket. Either bucket looks like they are accomplishing the same thing as the top edge of the NH bucket would actually add a smooth surface area and defeat what you want to do.
Thanks TractorTech. I'm a rookie at best. I thought there might be weight distribution issues thru the bucket with the change in contact angle, but sounds like I'm over thinking it.

/ New Holand 16LA converted to QA, but I have a bucket issue #4  
Thanks TractorTech. I'm a rookie at best. I thought there might be weight distribution issues thru the bucket with the change in contact angle, but sounds like I'm over thinking it.
No problem, it is what worked for you and it is a great question.