new holland 345 d construction tractor

/ new holland 345 d construction tractor #1  
Tractor
345 d new holland
previously posted having problem with power shuttle and converter lock in. I did not receive any replies, but in searching
other posts and forums I learned quite a lot. I replaced the shuttle lever that comes completely newly rebuilt excepting
the lower section of mounting (have to use the old one or purchase separately) R/R,plugged it in, bingo, runs excellent.
quite costly (no core) $ 384.00, now the only problem remaining is the "square dump pedal does not work" this floor pedal disengages the torque converter from the trans when depressed. there is a plug in switch connected to the pedal,
and there is power continuity in all but 2 wires from source. this switch is expensive (about $ 385.00) the question ......
is there a wiring diagram available besides the one offered on the NH site that is really limited and would be grateful for
any advice or direction to repair this function.

thanks kindly,

old equipment repair

/ new holland 345 d construction tractor #2  
I have a 445C with similar 8x8 shuttle trans. $385 for the little proximity switch that the dump pedal contacts.. OUCH! The switch has only two wires so it sends an on/off signal to a solinoid valve for the TC. If the switch is bad, should be able to substitute an generic switch for a reasonable price.

/ new holland 345 d construction tractor
thanks for your idea, I believe what I am trying to accomplish is to find if the "dump switch" is faulty or is there
a problem with the control box ("the brain"), both cost about the same. if I understand the replies that I have
received, there should be power at the dump pedal switch at all times the tractor is in drive on the shuttle lever
and by depressing the foot pedal or putting the shuttle lever in neutral the power is interrupted.

/ new holland 345 d construction tractor #4  
$384, wow. That does sound high. Mine was replaced before I bought the machine. As far as the foot control goes, I have never used it. It might be used more in other work. As a dedicated box blade tractor I would never miss it.