New Holland Super 69 Question

/ New Holland Super 69 Question #1  
Tractor
Kubota MX5800
I am replacing the tires on my New Holland Super 69 and I noticed on the left side (plunger side) the spindle has an odd pivoting design. The right side is not like this. I actually thought the wheel bearings were shot when I went to pull the rim off because of the amount of play. It looks like the bolt coming up through the bottom of the axle tubing is a stop limiter and the spindle can pivot to that point. The question I have is right now there is some slop where I can move the spindle up and down. I'm wondering if that horizontal bolt needs tightening or something and also how do you know how much camber is the right amount?? It seems like camber would be effected by loosening/tightening bolt coming up through bottom. I can't find anything in manual or on web about this. Thanks!

20200117_103533.jpg

20200117_103524.jpg

/ New Holland Super 69 Question #2  
I also have a super 69 and didn’t notice any play or movement a couple years when replacing tires. It’s crammed in the back corner of the barn now but I’ll see if tomorrow I can get a couple pictures.

/ New Holland Super 69 Question #3  
Can you take the stub shaft out and take a look at it? My guess would be that either the stub shaft has worn a groove where it goes through the plate on end of the square tube, or the hole on the stub shaft is ovaled out like the holes through the square tube are.
I suspect that the intention of the bolt through the piece of pipe that comes up from the bottom is to secure the end of the stub shaft tight against the bolt in it's round hole so that it can't rattle.

Aaron Z