new holland tc 33

/ new holland tc 33 #1  

ptidman

Tractor
new holland tc33
I'm hoping someone can help my tc33 stop while i was driving it and now when i turn the key i get nothing the dash lights work but the starter makes no noise.
I was moving brush is there a wire i may have hit?
Thanks

/ new holland tc 33 #2  
So there are many things that can cause this... But being it happened while you were moving brush I would check the neutral safety switch on the transmission.

This switch is on the left side of the transmission housing. You should be able to see it by looking up under the platform. The switch is internally actuated from inside the transmission, but it looks like a round cylinder with two leads coming out of it & it has a hex head at its base. Look for the two wire leads that are attached to it & make sure they are still connected.

/ new holland tc 33 #4  
Check fuse #2 (10 amp) in the fuse box on the right hand side of the firewall.
This was a problem several times when I owned a dx33 (TC33 in red)

/ new holland tc 33 #5  
Last time it happened to me, it was the pto(s) safety switch wiring underneath and behind the left foot platform. Look for separated pin connectors and reattach.

/ new holland tc 33 #6  
Yes, as others have mentioned your best approach is to look underneath it for any wires that are disconnected or broken. If you are lucky they may have separated at a plastic connector and it may be as simple as plugging the two ends back together or you may need to splice the wires back together.

Let us know what you find.