New Holland TC 35D front end lift problem

/ New Holland TC 35D front end lift problem #1  

twodaughters

Tractor
New Holland TC 35D
Good afternoon:)

I have a New Holland TC 35D with a front end lift. It has been working hard for me until recently. It will lift about half way up and stop. It just won't go any higher. The bucket will still rotate up and down and I checked the tranny fluid which was low. I added tranny fluid to proper level but there was no change in the lift. I am an older woman and don't know much at all about tractors or their parts so I need really, really basic language, pictures and/or explanations if anyone is interested in helping little old ladies! I am praying for a kind and understanding person to help me with this problem.

Thank you all so much,

Rita

/ New Holland TC 35D front end lift problem #2  
Best guess is that one of the hydraulic hose connectors to the loader has come loose or partly undone. Disconnect each one and reconnect it. I have had this happen to me in the past. The hoses looked like they were connected properly, but were not. Apparently, one had been hit by something I was pushing or lifting and had come partially disconnected, just enough to disrupt the flow.

/ New Holland TC 35D front end lift problem
thanks Eddie :cool2:

/ New Holland TC 35D front end lift problem
You did it!!! Thank you so much, Eddie. I actually pulled off one of the hoses that quick snap into the rt side of the tractor engine. someone told me it was a 'return' something. Anyway, your directions sent me looking at all the joints and I followed them back and saw this hose hanging loose. Thank God there was only one hose loose as there are 3 of them. I would not have known what went where if there was more than one!

This is really a great site. I'm sure it is beneficial to those with a lot of know how, but it also helps the totally ignorant like me:)

Rita