New Holland Workmaster 95, 3 point lift question

/ New Holland Workmaster 95, 3 point lift question #1  

CitationXretired

Tractor
Workmaster 95
I purchased a 2021 New Holland Workmaster 95 this year.

I do not like how aggressive the 3 point lift is when raising an implement. It raises the implement way to fast in my opinion and makes it difficult to make small corrections when working with a blade. I have found in the owners manual how to adjust the speed that the 3 point lowers, but there is no mention of an adjustment for how quickly it will raise.
I have the draft set at its lowest possible setting.

I have talked with the New Holland dealer that sold me the tractor and they where unable to give any advice on how to slow the lift speed down, (other than idling the engine way down, which does help).

Maybe I will just learn to live with it, but if anyone out there has any thoughts on this, I would sure like to hear from you.

Thanks.

/ New Holland Workmaster 95, 3 point lift question #2  
I'm afraid that lower the RPMs is the only way to do it. Most tractors don't have a way to adjust the speed the 3 pt raises, they can only adjust the speed the 3 pt lowers.

I was checking some pictures of that tractor so I could see if it had external 3 pt lift cylinders or if it was internal. Turns out, it's internal and I don't think much can be done there because all fluid passages are internally routed and hard to install a restrictor.

If it had external cylinders, you could install an inline flow restrictor where you could adjust the speed it would raise.

/ New Holland Workmaster 95, 3 point lift question
I'm afraid that lower the RPMs is the only way to do it. Most tractors don't have a way to adjust the speed the 3 pt raises, they can only adjust the speed the 3 pt lowers.

I was checking some pictures of that tractor so I could see if it had external 3 pt lift cylinders or if it was internal. Turns out, it's internal and I don't think much can be done there because all fluid passages are internally routed and hard to install a restrictor.

If it had external cylinders, you could install an inline flow restrictor where you could adjust the speed it would raise.
Thanks for your response.