Financing New JD financing offers?

/ New JD financing offers? #11  
Hiya,

Well, the 0 for 48 is gone and it's 0 for 36 now. I notice it's only for a month, maybe Deere is going to see if sales hold up with the shorter term and if not, maybe bring back the longer term. We can only hope.

I tried to make a deal for either a demo 3120 or a new 3320 but the dealers close to me were not willing to budge more than 5% off of list on the new 3320 or even worse, list + shipping and setup on the demo model 3120 w/ close to 200 hours on it. With the attitude I received, you would think the economy is going like gangbusters and money is everywhere.

I'm looking at the NH Boomer series now, they have a 0 for 60, may go blue, never know.

Tom

/ New JD financing offers? #12  
Hiya,

Well, the 0 for 48 is gone and it's 0 for 36 now. I notice it's only for a month, maybe Deere is going to see if sales hold up with the shorter term and if not, maybe bring back the longer term. We can only hope.

I tried to make a deal for either a demo 3120 or a new 3320 but the dealers close to me were not willing to budge more than 5% off of list on the new 3320 or even worse, list + shipping and setup on the demo model 3120 w/ close to 200 hours on it. With the attitude I received, you would think the economy is going like gangbusters and money is everywhere.

I'm looking at the NH Boomer series now, they have a 0 for 60, may go blue, never know.

Tom

I am sure the blue crowd will be more than willing to take your money, unless you can find a nicer green dealer.

Either way, keep us posted.

/ New JD financing offers? #13  
Cant blame you in the least, on a new 4520 cab tractor I am getting 18% off of list. I am waiting to see if my friend buys the older tractor before I sign up.

If it were me I would check on other dealers to find one who wants to sell tractors.

Steve

/ New JD financing offers? #14  
Cant blame you in the least, on a new 4520 cab tractor I am getting 18% off of list. I am waiting to see if my friend buys the older tractor before I sign up.

If it were me I would check on other dealers to find one who wan'ts to sell tractors.

Steve

That is a nice discount. I assume that JD absorbs the discount, and NOT the dealer??

/ New JD financing offers? #15  
Dont know who is absorbing the discount but this was with 48 mo/0% financing. I would assume though the dealer is lowering his margin since I am ordering the tractor with my option list. Have no idea what kind of rebates are being offered to the dealers.

Steve

/ New JD financing offers? #16  
Masey Ferguson is doing 72 months at ZERO %

/ New JD financing offers? #17  
I don't know what Deere is thinking, but they should have at LEAST kept the0% for 48 Months! They have a good product, but man there are alot of better deals out there than 0% for 36 months!