New Kubota L3240

/ New Kubota L3240 #11  
Loving the new tractor. The grapple is the greatest back saver in the world!!

I can't say enough about having a grapple. Mine is just an Add-a-Grapple that is connected to my loader. With a little practice, you can move just about anything with it, furniture, appliances included. Congratulations.

/ New Kubota L3240 #12  
I am across the river in Lexington, and just got a Markham Grapple (looks just like yours). Got to try it out this evening (or rather the other half did - would not let me on the tractor:eek:) Going to make a big difference.

Enjoy!

/ New Kubota L3240 #13  
I have been thinking of getting a grapple for my B3200. After reading how you all love yours, I will have one by next spring. I will probably get the WR Long third function valve and install it over the winter and get a Long OBG2-48 in the spring. I am going with the Long grapple, even though it is more pricey than the Markham. The reason is that the WR Long comes with loader arm pin locations for the LA5054 loader and will work well with the Kubota QA.

Jim from NH

/ New Kubota L3240 #14  
I have the WRLong RBG2 grapple in the 60 inch width and their electric over hyd valve. I have been very satisified with both. I originally got the 4in1 bucket, and later got the grapple. I can't imagine not having these attachments and the things they enable you to do. Good value for the money.

/ New Kubota L3240
I can see that the grapple is going to stay on the tractor more than the bucket. I am having to cut down about 10 pines that the pine beetles have killed. Cutting each tree into about 4 pieces and putting them on the burn pile has made that chore an easy one man operation.

My wife said "and no....you can't use it to pick up the dog to put it in the wash tub!" Oh well.......

/ New Kubota L3240 #16  
Loving the new tractor. The grapple is the greatest back saver in the world!!

Hey hiphip what kind of grapple do you have? I'm looking at buying an L3750 and I cut a lot of wood so I think the grapple would be a great tool to have. Do you happen to know which Kubotas your grapple will fit on?

/ New Kubota L3240
My grapple is from CID. It is a little lighter version than they show on their website. It only has the one hydraulic cylinder. I believe it would fit on any loader with the quick attach.

/ New Kubota L3240
Husqvarna check out
Kubota L3750 - Specifications - Attachments