New LS I3030

/ New LS I3030 #1  

kpbeddin

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX 2200 and LS I3030
After trying to decide between the S3010 and the I3030 I finally chose the LS I030 with FEL. Both seem to be great values, but I needed the fold down roll bar to get through the my garage door, thus giving me the excuse I needed to go the extra $$ for more bells and whistles. I plan to start playing as soon as the ground gets a little drier. Any other I3030 owners on here?

/ New LS I3030 #2  
:thumbsup:I don't own one but I have been shopping for a new tractor and looked at a couple of different models including the S3010, I was surprised at the features that they have for the price. My brochure has the I3030 in it and it sure has a lot of bells and whistles!

Curt

/ New LS I3030 #3  
Nice choice in tractors. The I3030 tractor has so many nice features offered. The 12 speed tranny, 2 set of remotes, and electric pto +. I thought their was quite a difference in price between the 3010 and the I3030. Glad you could make such a good deal. The C3030 is a nice tractor too, but it's to bad they don't offer fold down roll bar on it. Congrats on the purchase and I think you'll find out what a great product LS has. Trac

/ New LS I3030
The price difference was fairly significant ($2K); however, adding up the extra features, my need for a fold down roll bar,and knowing that I would later on be second guessing myself, helped me decide.
One other thing I noticed from the two different s3010s I drove was that their drive train seemed to be quite a bit noisier than the I3030, but that may have been me.
I agree that these are high quality machines and I look forward to seeing how the LS line catches on over the next few years.

/ New LS I3030 #5  
Hi, been lurking for a while and decided to join in, picked up my S3010 last Monday, only have a few hours on it. The dealer did not have the I3030 to test drive, but I drove a sub compact and a Montana and decided on the S3010 with FEL. Everything was fine except when I was going towards the barn and totally spaced out the folding roll bar. When you were looking at the tractors, did you by chance notice if the mounts were the same for the bar between the two? I contacted LS and all they said was a folding ROPS is not available for that model. Other than that I am very pleased with it. My other alternative is the barn has a dirt floor and the door is about 4" short, so I may just lower the floor a bit.<BG> Good luck with your new tractor!

/ New LS I3030
Congratulations on the S3010. That tractor is a fantastic value. I did not notice whether or not the mounts were the same for the roll bar, but as I said earlier,the folding roll bar was one of the main reasons I went with the I3030. I don't know much on the subject, but it seems that a folding roll bar could be purchased. You may want to post a question in one of the main forums and let some of the experts answer that question. I hope you enjoy that new tractor.

/ New LS I3030 #7  
So the wife said (after looking through the specs) that I should get the 4010. Wow gotta love that :)
So my question is: Do they come with a brush gaurd?