New Member John Deere 4310 Maual

/ New Member John Deere 4310 Maual #1  

sunset 56

Tractor
JD 4310
Hello I have been looking for a JD 4319 Repair manual for my husband tractor. He has the hydraulic fluid and don't see where to put it .. Any info will be greatly appreciated..

/ New Member John Deere 4310 Maual #3  
gennerally there are 3 manuals to a tractor.

operators manual = gives oil types filter types, when and were to check them, grease zerk locations. basically general upkeep / maintenance and how to work the machine.

parts manual = www.jdparts.com gives some basic diagrams enough to figure out parts and then find part number. the diagrams suck but again diagrams just enough to figure out parts nothing else.

shop / service manual = a full manual to tearing stuff apart and putting it back together, and checking / testing things as you go through it. it is more meant for a "mechanic" / gear head type of person. these normally cost more, due to amount of info in them. they also generally give much better break down of parts via daigrams and how things fit together.

=================
what you are looking for is an "operators manual"

/ New Member John Deere 4310 Maual
Thank you Ryan I am assuming he needs one to show where all the fluids go..Thank you for your help.

/ New Member John Deere 4310 Maual #6  
There should be a yellow plastic fill cap above the three point hitch in the center of the tractor. The dipstick to check it is a foot or so down and to the left. If he's changing the fluids, he should clean the inline screen filter on the left side and check/replace the hydraulic filter beneath the machine.

/ New Member John Deere 4310 Maual
WE SEE a black cap under the seat ,maybe who owned it before changed the cap? I am not sure.. Thank you for all your help..