Price Check new member wanting a 5530 w/bh

/ new member wanting a 5530 w/bh #1  

wantfarm59

Tractor
Mahindra 5530 soon
hello guys , i'm a new member just moved to springfield mo. buying 40 acres w/house and shop. I want to buy a 5530 with a backhoe and loader I have recieved a price 32,800.00 with 2 buckets for the hoe. could anyone tell me if this is a fair price or could I do better? thank you in advance for any info!

/ new member wanting a 5530 w/bh #2  
Which BH are you getting....509 or 511? If you get 2 buckets, get the 12" and the 24". You'll find you use the 12" for pretty much everything....you can individually price the hoe and the loader and the tractor...call around to the many Mahindra dealers located herein...they are VERY helpfull..I don't think they will come on the forum with a price though...you need to call. BobG in VA

/ new member wanting a 5530 w/bh #3  
That sounds pretty good. Where have you priced at?
Near Springfield or Florida?

Man I wish I could have gotted the BH for mine:drool:

/ new member wanting a 5530 w/bh
thanks for the info , BobG i believe the BH/ is the 509 buckets are 12" and 18 " i thought th 24" was probably overkill. EMB5530 These are both Springfield area dealers although one is 100 miles away but he is the biggest seller.

/ new member wanting a 5530 w/bh #5  
thanks for the info , BobG i believe the BH/ is the 509 buckets are 12" and 18 " i thought th 24" was probably overkill. EMB5530 These are both Springfield area dealers although one is 100 miles away but he is the biggest seller.

I got the 12 and 24 inch buckets with my 511 on my 6520 4WD. Wish I would have bought a wider bucket for ditching and gully clean out. The 12 inch bucket is great for trenching.

Since I have a Bradco thumb, I leave the 24 inch bucket on, as the teeth mesh and the thumb stows on the dipper stick. This link shows the manual, articulated, thumb I have, but it talks about the hydrualic thumb, which can be added as a kit.
Bradco Skid Steer Backhoes Don't confuse it with the Knuckle Arm. I thought about buying a 18 inch bucket, but glad I went wider.
hugs, Brandi