New on the Forum!

/ New on the Forum! #1  

DWD.IN

Tractor
Ford 2N
I own a 1947 Ford 2N with Dearborn 19-23 frontloader. After browsing, I like what I see on this forum. Strictly business! I'm not an all around mechanic and learning all I can about the N series tractors. If there is anything I can do to help with trouble shooting, you can start a conversation at anytime. I will probably have a lot of threads in the future as I work this tractor another 20 yrs. My goal is to maintain and upgrade as needed, not restoration at this time. Hope to meet tractor owners soon.
Resized_20240120_104627.jpeg

/ New on the Forum! #2  
Welcome to TBN DWD...enjoy.

Nice to see yesterdays iron still in use. (y)

/ New on the Forum!
I know, it's great. This Ole boy pushed tons of snow without a glitch yesterday. I miss quality machines. Easy to work on and reliable! Pleasure to meet you.

/ New on the Forum! #4  
Welcome to TBN, I can tell from the picture your not from my neck of woods 🥶

/ New on the Forum!
   / New on the Forum! #7  
Not sure which threads you've seen, but "strictly business" made me laugh. I think of TBN like a digital version of a rural Cafe. Mostly us old coots spinning yarns and sometimes imparting wisdom. And some young fellers sharing what's changing around us. Arguing about favorite brands where most have little experience outside their favorite. There's no place better on the web.

/ New on the Forum! #8  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site, from wherever in the world you are.

/ New on the Forum!
Welcome to TBN
Welcome to TBN, I can tell from the picture your not from my neck of woods 🥶
I know, it's great. This Ole boy pushed tons of snow without a glitch yesterday. I miss quality machines. Easy to work on and reliable! Pleasure to meet you.
Welcome to TBN DWD...enjoy.

Nice to see yesterdays iron still in use. (y)

G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site, from wherever in the world you are.
Thank you kind sir. Been in you neck of the woods, Melbourne on business many years ago. Good ppl in Australia. Pleasure to meet you!