New Owner - Thanks everyone for all the info.

/ New Owner - Thanks everyone for all the info. #11  
Hey TSO, so your the one who dug out a pond with a ck20? I have also watched that video a few times. What a tough machine! Let me ask you a question. I have been looking at LS tractors lately and was wondering if you preferred the LS over the Kioti? Thanks

/ New Owner - Thanks everyone for all the info. #12  
Hey TSO, so your the one who dug out a pond with a ck20? I have also watched that video a few times. What a tough machine! Let me ask you a question. I have been looking at LS tractors lately and was wondering if you preferred the LS over the Kioti? Thanks

Hard to say. They are both very good. In my personal experience, the LS tractors were more reliable than the Kioti I owned (my CK20 needed the steering assembly replaced due to a leak, and another O-ring at the leader valve. Only issue with the LS was a headlight fuse.

If I was shopping right now, it would depend on the model (choosing between the two brands). I would probably go with LS on the smaller CUT tractors, but the large CUT's, (like 40-50 HP), and especially if I was cab shopping, I'd go with the new NX series from Kioti. They offer higher HP options, more features, a slightly stronger loader that lifts higher, and I think the cab is nicer.

They are both built well and I wouldn't hesitate buying either.

/ New Owner - Thanks everyone for all the info.
If that is all the CK20 needed after all the work I saw it do in the video then I am very impressed. I hope my CK20S proves itself to be as sturdy. The truth is I don't think my machine will see 1/10 of the work in the video over its entire life with me.

/ New Owner - Thanks everyone for all the info. #14  
If that is all the CK20 needed after all the work I saw it do in the video then I am very impressed. I hope my CK20S proves itself to be as sturdy. The truth is I don't think my machine will see 1/10 of the work in the video over its entire life with me.

Well actually, those problems happened before the pond!