New Owner!!

/ New Owner!! #21  
Congrats on your new black/orange beast. My wife bought me a CK 30 HST with front mount snow blower, rear blade and loader for Xmas 2013 and she has never been on it yet lol. I like it that way it's my toy. I am in process of building a 30 x 30 garage for it and the rest of my toys cause my carport is too tight lol. Sort of a man cave with toys.. One good thing about these compact tractors is that there are unlimited attachments for them.
Good luck with it and have fun.

/ New Owner!! #22  
Congrats on your new Tractor. My wife and I was at that exact dealer two weekends ago on a Saturday looking at the CK3510 HST. She was ready to buy it that day and take it home. I want to pay cash so waiting for closing on some property I'm selling.

Great customer service there. Both father and son team spent a couple hours going over the tractor with my wife and I.

Would you care to share the prices on the Rotary Cutter, Tiller, and Grapple? Were there any Implement Incentives at time of purchase?

It looks like your wife is liking that tractor and I think I'm going to have the same problem with trying to get my wife off the tractor so I can have some seat time.

Enjoy your tractor!

/ New Owner!!
Congrats on your new black/orange beast. My wife bought me a CK 30 HST with front mount snow blower, rear blade and loader for Xmas 2013 and she has never been on it yet lol. I like it that way it's my toy. I am in process of building a 30 x 30 garage for it and the rest of my toys cause my carport is too tight lol. Sort of a man cave with toys.. One good thing about these compact tractors is that there are unlimited attachments for them.
Good luck with it and have fun.

I would love to have a 30 x 30. Debating what to do. Guessing it will be an inexpensive metal carport until after we get this paid off. That'll keep it out of the weather for the most part so I'm good with that for now. A 30x30 though... drool...

/ New Owner!!
Congrats on your new Tractor. My wife and I was at that exact dealer two weekends ago on a Saturday looking at the CK3510 HST. She was ready to buy it that day and take it home. I want to pay cash so waiting for closing on some property I'm selling.

Great customer service there. Both father and son team spent a couple hours going over the tractor with my wife and I.

Would you care to share the prices on the Rotary Cutter, Tiller, and Grapple? Were there any Implement Incentives at time of purchase?

It looks like your wife is liking that tractor and I think I'm going to have the same problem with trying to get my wife off the tractor so I can have some seat time.

Enjoy your tractor!

I use to drive through YH on my way to TN. Hate the interstate so would come up 76 to Blairsville and then up to Murphy, NC to catch 64 West. Been a few years but the two of us have driven over to Crane Creek Vineyards several times.

Don't judge me on prices because I didn't dicker with them (was somewhat out of it with a kidney stone, that I STILL have - UGH) but my wife did somewhat as she likes that kind of thing (is dickering related to arguing?? HAHAHAHA). Knew what I wanted and knew I wanted to get it from Randy. Also, don't quote me (I don't have the paperwork in front of me).

Rotary cutter - $1000-ish
Tiller - $2000-ish (reverse tine)
Sprayer - $700-ish
CID Grapple with WR Long 3rd function and joystick - $2200-ish
Adjustable couplers - $250

I don't recall any specific incentives...

/ New Owner!!
If only there had been a moon in the sky so it would howl! :)

Attachments

• 20170711_210714.jpg
    20170711_210714.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 78
   / New Owner!! #26  
I bought a hydrostatic CK35 specifically because the wife wanted to use it (I tried to teach her how to manually shift many years ago, but it didn't take; probably my own fault).

She enjoys the tractor so now we fight over the thing.

-- "I'm gonna shred the north pasture."

---- "Well, actually honey, I was planning to do that."

-- "Oh no, it's okay... I've got it. You can weed eat."

---- *sigh* "Yes, dear."

The way I counter those tactics is to try to beat her to it, so it goes like this:

---- "Oh, sorry honey, but I've already finished it."

-- "Oh, okay, well I'm gonna shred the south pasture."

---- *sigh* "Yes, dear. I'll go get more Diesel."

/ New Owner!!
I bought a hydrostatic CK35 specifically because the wife wanted to use it (I tried to teach her how to manually shift many years ago, but it didn't take; probably my own fault).

She enjoys the tractor so now we fight over the thing.

---- "Well, actually honey, I was planning to do that."

-- "Oh no, it's okay... I've got it. You can weed eat."

---- *sigh* "Yes, dear."

The way I counter those tactics is to try to beat her to it, so it goes like this:

---- "Oh, sorry honey, but I've already finished it."

-- "Oh, okay, well I'm gonna shred the south pasture."

---- *sigh* "Yes, dear. I'll go get more Diesel."

Funniest, and truest, thing I've read in a while! :laughing: