New Projects

/ New Projects #1  

Ruger761

Tractor
Cub Cadet 7305
This is my first post here but I have read a lot of posts on here. So figured it was time I post what I've been working on.

To start a picture of my tractor
IMG_3281.jpg

I have since added a Piranha Tooth bar, built a sprayer, and some forks. I was truly amazed how much the tooth bar helped digging and moving material.

Ok first project New Driveway (3" crush and run) 300ft 6 simi loads

IMG_3792.jpg
IMG_3793.jpg
IMG_3813.jpg

Next project New Shop 30x50 12ft walls.

Start on New Shop Pad

IMG_3814.jpg
IMG_3834.jpg

Shop Materials delivered

IMG_3835.jpg

Poles set

IMG_3844.jpg

Little more fill dirt

IMG_3844.jpg

Pad Gravel

IMG_3845.jpg

Ready for Concrete

IMG_3852.jpg

IMG_3854.jpg

Shop is done

IMG_3866.jpg

I finished the rough in electric this last weekend, just waiting for it to be hooked up now.

IMG_3870.jpg

Its been about a 3 month timeline so far. Snow in the beginning was a hold up, and ever since then the rain has been really killing my progress. But its finally built. Still need to work on more dirt work around it and some more gravel to both doors. Little tractor has been getting a workout, but has been doing very well. Road is nice and compacted now, course an 80,000 lb. truck does make a good compactor. After electric is hooked up I will run my waterline. House is soon to start, course I'm having it built. Just don't have the time for that big of project right now.

Next projects: dirt work, gravel, waterline, and then some brush clearing. Its going to be a busy year. Oh and actually moving all my stuff from my old shop to the new one.