New purchase Kioti DK55C with FEL

/ New purchase Kioti DK55C with FEL #1  

PLP

Tractor
Kioti DK55C
I just took delivery on (2-13-04) a new DK55C with KL1595 loader with quick attach, 78" HD bucket, R4'S, 48" 4000 lbs Kasco pallet forks, 84" Kioti box blade, 84" Kioti rotary cutter.
I had a chance over the weekend to put 12 hours on the tractor moving some snow and brush and it really seems to preform well.
The only draw backs that I see so far are the heater for the cab has only two outlets which are not enough to keep all the glass fog free inside the cab while working in a cold climate. Also as mentioned in some other posts the roll back angle of the bucket is an issue.
Other than that this tractor really seems like alot of bang for the buck.
I just wanted to Thank everyone on this forum for all the GREAT info that lead me to purchase a Kioti. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Pat Potucek

/ New purchase Kioti DK55C with FEL #2  
Congratulations.! Wow what a package. Welcome to the club. have fun working.! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ New purchase Kioti DK55C with FEL #3  
Congratulations on the purchase!! I would like to see a couple more vents for the heat to, even though I haven’t had any fogging problems down here. It might be a tad bit colder where you are though.

/ New purchase Kioti DK55C with FEL #4  
<font color="#FF641A"> Congratulations! I am orange with jealousy (I know, but nothing that color about me). Are the forks the kind that hang on the quick attach or clamp on? I'm expecting shipment tomorrow on some clamp ons, hope they do what I think they will. Good luck and I know you're going to enjoy that beast! John
CK20Action

/ New purchase Kioti DK55C with FEL #5  
Hi,
Congratulations on your purchase. I have found that when I am doing snow removal, that if I run the heat at the highest setting and the A/C at the lowest setting, there is enough air swirling in the cab to keep the windows clear. In a cold climate the A/C compressor won't kick in, it will just help to circulate the air in the cab. It is the humidity from your breathing that causes the problem. If that doesn't work I have had customers purchase a small 12V fan and mount it up in the corner of the cab.
Good Luck, I hope this helps you out.
Dave G.

/ New purchase Kioti DK55C with FEL
John, The forks that I purchased are mounted to a frame that is quick attach. They really are a nice setup. Pat /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif