New purchase of a used 1428v

/ New purchase of a used 1428v #11  
Df-
No, not yet, but probably will soon as I have a website in the works for my small scale farm. I've only had the property since July and am still laying the groundwork. And, the tractor will help my goals immensely/once I get the hang of it! I tried to post pics, but can't figure it out? My sister is digitally competent and said she would help me with it next weekend, so I'll try then.

What exactly is maintenance on a tractor? Oil changes and the likes as with cars; common sense & follow the manual.? I drive two old vehicles (88 car & 95 truck- my tractor will be newer-lol) and am pretty good at maintaining them.
I'm :D happy to hear I got a good deal. I seem to have luck when it comes to investment purchases.
Thanks for your input!
Girl in Ohio

Do you have a factory service manual?? if not, best place fopr them is your MF dealer, or check ebay for genuine MF manuals. They are leaps abnd bounds better than the others out there, and are better priced too.

Enigne oil, front axle fluid, trans/hydrailic fluid, and filters. And lets not forget the anitfreeze too, oh and keep it greased, and you are good to go!!

df.