New shooting deck

/ New shooting deck
Muzzle brakes, Magna Porting, all a good investment for any gun! I had the 7mmTCU rechambered to 7-30 Waters, which should have increased the recoil significantly. I had a muzzle brake added and the recoil is less than before!
David from jax
Depending on the caliber muzzle brakes are ok, for a 30/30 I just dont see the need and dont need the extra noise. I tried a 7/30 Waters twice actually, could never get it to shoot well except with factory ammo.

/ New shooting deck
And I just picked up a stainless 30/30 pistol barrel...

Attachments

• IMG_5685.JPG
    IMG_5685.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 91
   / New shooting deck #194  
I actually cut in advance and let it dry first, this SYP doesn't take too long to dry to where I can use it..3-8 months or so depending on the thickness and the weather. And I got some treatment that is supposed to be good for in ground and also in water, like docks and such.

So you can see in the background skids of wood drying.. Oh, and that stuff on the mill is decking for this little project.

View attachment 658008

And this is the stuff I treat my wood with I Guess we'll see how well it works in 10 years or something.😆
View attachment 658007
"Woodlife" was good stuff once upon a time.
Then the EPA forced a formulation change, so now it is mostly a make you feel good, like you are doing something useful stuff.

/ New shooting deck
"Woodlife" was good stuff once upon a time.
Then the EPA forced a formulation change, so now it is mostly a make you feel good, like you are doing something useful stuff.
Again, I guess I'll see in about 10 years or so.