New sign! new job!

/ New sign! new job! #1  

bc realtor

Silver Member
Tractor
Antonio Carrero TTR4400
Just quit the realestate job the other week and could not find anything to make the bucks here in the home town, even went north but the wife did not like that, so today I put the sign in the lawn for the new job:thumbsup:
As you can tell I don't want to take myself to seriously on this one.

Attachments

• IMG-20110513-00006.jpg
    IMG-20110513-00006.jpg
    825.9 KB · Views: 591
   / New sign! new job! #2  
Good luck! You never know until you try. Where's the gopher catapult? :D
Dave.

/ New sign! new job!
The gopher catapult keeps the local kids from writing graphity on the sign. Plus I found that it captures some attention from the locals .:laughing: you can really tell if the neighbours notice it or not.

/ New sign! new job! #4  
Howdy! welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

Good Luck.. and remember we need good ole stories of your customers!!!

/ New sign! new job! #5  
I first wondered how you were going to move fields, but then I guess the floods along the Mississippi recently and some wind in Texas at times have moved some fields a good ways, unfortunately.

/ New sign! new job! #6  
Good luck with it. I originally bought my first TLB, because of job troubles. I figured I would get a machine while I had a job, and start a small business. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop, and kept running scared. I don't have to worry anymore about job troubles anymore, but I keep buying new machines anyway, just in case.:)

/ New sign! new job! #7  
Keep us posted on the ratio of real jobs to crank calls you get.

At least you didn't put mole molester on the sign.

/ New sign! new job! #8  
I first wondered how you were going to move fields, but then I guess the floods along the Mississippi recently and some wind in Texas at times have moved some fields a good ways, unfortunately.

BIRD: Dang good catch i read over the MOVING part of the sign as MOWING lol. I did get the gofer catapult makes me wonder if he has one of the new fangled air powered catapults or a good old long arm version>?

mark

/ New sign! new job! #9  
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of TBN!

At job #3, AA Firearms Unlimited in Grayson, Kentucky, a married couple asked me, "how many jobs do you have?" I said I do whatever I can to make a few dollars to try to pay the bills. The wife says, "I seen your signs and know you sell houses." I siad yep, but I also do produce radio shows and if you like bluegrass, I'm the BO-MAN." The husband says, "Your the BO-MAN? No way!" The wife says, "I told you Ricky...." This happens nearly every couple of weeks in some form or fashion.... houses ain't selling here either!

About that gopher catapult... Field Moving... Huh?

/ New sign! new job! #10  
Are you a licensed Real Estate Agent? If so - I'd have a line say "Licensed Realtor". A person looking for a Buyer's Agent might call you to assist with their transaction or maybe for some research that ends up turning in to a transaction OR a person looking for tractor 'work' might think twice about calling you vs someone else... or you could write something that catches the eye and attention of a local Real Estate office... something that might get you a small salary (if you are still interested in doing real estate work)... or maybe something for property 'rehab work' like cleaning up the house for staging...

You could also write "26 yrs experience" but not clarify which "Tractor" or "Real Estate" - unless of course you only have 1-2 yrs of experience... don't want to draw attention to that... :)

Everything will work out!! :thumbsup:

PS - Don't forget to keep your front yard and area around the mail box manicured perfectly. I laugh when I see a car or truck advertising something like window tint or custom paint and their vehicle looks like trash... if their own tint or vehicle looks terrible (to me) it implies they dont take pride in their appearance etc... nor would they take pride in any work they do for me...

And finally - give every perspective client two business cards... and then ask for a referral.