New to me log splitter

/ New to me log splitter #1  

Rio_Grande

Platinum Member
I was buying some other things today off of a fella and while going through a field I almost ran opver a 3 point hitch splitter. It is not a heavy duty bodel and I know it wont meet my expectations but when I asked the guy about it he asked would you give me 100.00 for it? well the answer was of course yes, and I was off with a new to me splitter.

Now first mod I need to make a skid steer plate so I can mount it upside down for the skid steer but keep it detachable so i can uise it on the tractor if I want.

Now this is the exact oposite of how I feel about how to run a splitter,,, but for 100.00 i think this one will get me trough the summer until I get around to building the monster that wiil meet my expectations.

/ New to me log splitter #2  
I was buying some other things today off of a fella and while going through a field I almost ran opver a 3 point hitch splitter. It is not a heavy duty bodel and I know it wont meet my expectations but when I asked the guy about it he asked would you give me 100.00 for it? well the answer was of course yes, and I was off with a new to me splitter.

Now first mod I need to make a skid steer plate so I can mount it upside down for the skid steer but keep it detachable so i can uise it on the tractor if I want.

Now this is the exact oposite of how I feel about how to run a splitter,,, but for 100.00 i think this one will get me trough the summer until I get around to building the monster that wiil meet my expectations.

Even if you just got a few parts off it, you could recoup your investment.

/ New to me log splitter
I agree,, figure I cant get hurt even if I pull the ram and scrap the rest.