new to the forum and looking for advice on a tractor

/ new to the forum and looking for advice on a tractor #11  
Attaching forks and spears to a loader bucket is a popular option but a poor choice non the less. You can buy, build or have built an attachment that replace's bucket and move's load closer to tractor. I like those that alow forks to mount any distance apart and easily installed.moved or removed. Spears instead of or in combo with forks is optional. Some bucket pins are difficult to remove and reinstall so it become's necessary to fabricate quick attach bracket for bucket also.
Operating a few different neighbor's tractors might go a long way in helping you decide what best suit's you.

Let's step back and look at this from what I've done and what I would likely do if my tractor needs changed. I own multiple vintage tractors (those in my signature plus 1 or 2 coming and going ever year or two). All of them plus all their attachments are not worth near what you are budgeting for a single tractor and loader. My reasons are (A) nostalgia (B) I have the ability to repair and maintain without hireing a mechanic (C) economics, Buying new would be a burden (D) I'm old and switching impliments is getting harder by the day. One tractor has a bush hog on it 90% of the year and only come's off when I have help. One has a finish mower that never come's off. One had a loader for years and I just sold it minus loader. I'm down to 5 acres now haven't owned more than 25 for several years but I need a tractor for various use,often less than an hour. "IF" I had your tractor-loader that worked ok otherwise but clutch was too stiff,I would make a modification to the clutch if trading tractors wasn't working out like I thought it should. I helped a friend do that to an old farm truck. His neighbor died and the widow kept their ranch. She needed to use the truck but wasn't able to safly creep back for loading or hold clutch at stop lights. We used a liitle hydraulic cylinder and control valve powered off power steering to assist with depressing clutch. I realize that might be getting out into the weeds for some but that's one way of using what's available.