New to the group

/ New to the group #1  

Taskmaster

Tractor
Ramrod 900 T-G, Ford 8N
Hi all !!
My name is Richard McLeod and I am a dealer for an equipment manufacturing company. So I will apologize in advance if all of my solutions include a Ramrod mini-skid loader. I look forward to engaging discussions on the topic of construction equipment and I hope that I may be of service to anyone that needs info on our products

Attachments

• 17-57538-hydraulictrencher.jpg
    17-57538-hydraulictrencher.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 219
   / New to the group #2  
Well, welcome to the forum! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

msig.gif

/ New to the group #3  
I aggree,welcome to the best and one of the friendliest discussion boards I have ever"stumbled on to" we have a great moderator who wrote a very good compact tractor book.Excellent work!!!

/ New to the group #4  
Howdy Taskmaster,

And welcome to TBN! It is good to see more and more Ag owners here. Enjoy yourself!

BobT.
A Indiana Boy

/ New to the group #5  

Hi, is your machine anything like the Dingo by Toro I just saw on Home Time? That one is a walk behind loader, etc.

/ New to the group
yes somewhat similiar in operating parameters and size, but differences in design. Dingo is our direct competitor. If you are considering the purchase of a dingo, you would be smart to arrange a demonstration of a Ramrod at your convenience. These machines are truly awesome and I love using my Ramrod. To me operating my Ramrod Taskmaster 904 T-G feels much like slipping into a worksuit that makes me superpower man, smashing up concrete sidewalks and chucking the 900 lbs chunks into the back of my one ton truck. Hahahaha Seriously tho, these are money makers !
Sincerely Richard

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Taskmaster on 09/19/01 09:55 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

Attachments

• 17-70590-hydraulictrencher.jpg
    17-70590-hydraulictrencher.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 177