new to this just wanted to introduce myself!

/ new to this just wanted to introduce myself!
I am definetly not a mechanic... I am in sales... Trust me you would not want me to work on your tractor...

/ new to this just wanted to introduce myself! #12  
Wen why do you think the mechanics say the N-H is easier to work on? I'll answer my own question here-because they are alot more familiar with them from working on them all the time.
The good thing about a Kubota is that it will be trouble free for at least 6000 hrs so when you do get your first break down it does cost more. With N-H on the other hand always alot of little breakdowns which in the long run add up to a much higher cost than the one Kubota breakdown./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Gordon

/ new to this just wanted to introduce myself! #13  
Welcome, but beware, this site is addictive! Try not to be sucked into "brand loyalty wars," because they never end! I will be buying my first tractor very soon and it will be hard to make up my mind. My agri-farm is in Carthage, missouri, and just about every brand of tractor is available within a 20 mile radius and of course, all the salesmen say that their brand is the best! Hey, I guess they all gotta eat! Welcome aboard! Sam /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

"I love the smell of diesel in the morning."