Buying Advice New tractor purchase.

/ New tractor purchase.
so was it the welds that failed? It was hard to tell from the picture but it did look like it was the welds.

Like mentioned above, the Mahindra 75B is a Bradco 509.
I recently refabbed a Bradco 509 that was off a New Holland TN75 to fit my Mahindra 3550, exactly what Gasifier has.
The factory Bradco welds were complete crap. Fast and Cold. Zero root/joint penetration.
So I can see this happening.
It's not a Mahindra issue, the hoe is Bradco 509 with red paint and stickers.

Glad they covered it.

Yes. Looks like the welds failed, and I was digging a stump when it happened so it only took a split second to bend the steel after the weld failed.

It didn’t appear to be much weld there either.

/ New tractor purchase. #152  
Does anyone else think that looks like a too cold weld that just didn't stick from not enough power? That should not have and wouldn't have failed if there was good weld penetration.

/ New tractor purchase. #153  
Does anyone else think that looks like a too cold weld that just didn't stick from not enough power? That should not have and wouldn't have failed if there was good weld penetration.

I don't think so. It looks to me like the outer plate is a reinforcing plate that is added after. The weld of the main bar to the bucket was fine, it was the thin material of the bucket that tore, right next to the weld. They probably should've added a hole or slot in the thin bucket frame so that the weld could've made it to the outer plate. Maybe I'll do that to mine before I have issues.

/ New tractor purchase.
Still no backhoe bucket. After over three weeks, I guess, I had to pay my neighbor to fix the one I had so I could get back to work. Good thing I did. Been almost eight weeks now. They still haven’t shipped it yet. Just went to dealer today. Just shook my head and walked out. Asked them if they could give me something they had in stock. Different size? Since I paid to have this one fixed? They just balked and gave me the “well, next big load should be coming maybe it will be on that one.” LOL Just unbelievable.

Last edited:
   / New tractor purchase.
After complaining, again, they finally got my new backhoe bucket in under warranty. Picked it up, brought it home on the pallet all wrapped in shrink wrap so it wouldn’t move. Cut the shrink wrap off and it’s the wrong bucket for my backhoe. I give up. Returned the bucket and left.

/ New tractor purchase. #156  
Maybe the #1 selling tractor worldwide but they certainly aren't the number 1 at parts availability!!

Its when I read posts like this that I am certainly happy that Mahindra was the first to drop off my list when I was shopping.

/ New tractor purchase. #157  
Maybe the #1 selling tractor worldwide but they certainly aren't the number 1 at parts availability!!

Its when I read posts like this that I am certainly happy that Mahindra was the first to drop off my list when I was shopping.

Amen, brother.

/ New tractor purchase.
After talking to her again through e-mail. The customer care representative e-mailed me back and said go to that dealership and pick up the Q/A plate. That she had the switching of the Q/A plate and the bucket approved! Yes!

On a day off so I picked it up and swapped them out already.

Great job! That is what customer care is about.

Thank you Brenda! YOU have been excellent through all of the issues I have had with my tractor.

Last edited:
   / New tractor purchase. #159  
Brenda helped me out, regarding getting my out of state purchased Mahindra taken care of at the local dealer. I say she needs a promotion to VP of Customer service.

/ New tractor purchase. #160  
Great customer service should be recognized. Call the owner .... and let them know. Helps them and ..... helps you. Watch how you’re treated at your next visit or problem.