New tractor!

/ New tractor!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Some pics of the beast in the barn waiting to be run. Sorry some are sideways.

/ New tractor! #22  
Looks great! How are things out in Monterey this winter? Much snow? That's one of my favorite small towns in VA. Reminds me of Vermont (especially with all the maple sugaring operations).

/ New tractor!
Looks great! How are things out in Monterey this winter? Much snow? That's one of my favorite small towns in VA. Reminds me of Vermont (especially with all the maple sugaring operations).

Everything's good so far, not much snow, only big snow was 10", only time I had to plow the driveway. I think I've missed about 20 days of school due to weather closings, and its only February! It's a been a great place to grow up, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I have a job working on a 2500 beef cattle farm a half hour from the house all year long, plus I pick up little odd jobs hear and there, plus helping on the family beef farm 430 acres and hoping it increases. You should come out to the maple festival,I think blue grass has the best meal. 2nd and 3rd weekends in march.

/ New tractor! #24  
Congratulations on the new tractor! The 553 loaders are good loaders.

/ New tractor! #25  
You should come out to the maple festival,I think blue grass has the best meal. 2nd and 3rd weekends in march.

I used to stop by the maple festival every 1-2 years when we drove through there often, but it's probably been since 2008 now. I had some awesome pancakes at one place, but don't remember the name. Fun time. I definitely plan to take my daughter out to the festival once she's a little older.

/ New tractor!
I used to stop by the maple festival every 1-2 years when we drove through there often, but it's probably been since 2008 now. I had some awesome pancakes at one place, but don't remember the name. Fun time. I definitely plan to take my daughter out to the festival once she's a little older.

Glad to hear, personally, i think Blue Grass's meal is better, but thats probably since i help with the cakes. it gets hot sitting over a 400 degree stove for 8 hours. hope to see you there.

/ New tractor! #28  
That really is a nice machine, you will love it!