NEW TSC STORE OPENING NH

/ NEW TSC STORE OPENING NH #1  

Bedlam

Veteran Member
I see there is a new TSC store set to open soon on the Franklin and Tilton town line in New Hampshire.Right next to the Dollars store across from Hannaford store.
The sign doesnt say when But If I get by there and it changes ill make a post.

Link to the main site.
Tractor Supply Company - Home

al

/ NEW TSC STORE OPENING NH #2  
Littleton has a sign up as well. I hope they do it soon, would love to buy some gardening stuff.
Rob

/ NEW TSC STORE OPENING NH #3  
Milford too.

As a side note, I don't think the Merrimack store is going to make it. It's a terrible location, and every time I've been there the place has been nearly deserted.

/ NEW TSC STORE OPENING NH #4  
The Tilton store is supposed to open May 17th if my memory serves me correctly. For anyone who wants to know, its in the Town Line Plaza on Main St. (US Rt. 3) @ the Tilton / Franklin town line.

I'm excited.... i can almost walk there !

/ NEW TSC STORE OPENING NH
Hayden thats the first thing I thought of when I saw the sign, was the postings in here about the Merrimac store.
I sure hope this Tilton one can make it work. We are long overdue for some competition in this area.Im keeping my fingers crossed for it,
But in this spot, it sort of reminds me of how it would be to open a hardware store between the home depot and the Lowes.
And Ductape, if you can almost walk there sounds like the tractor could drive there. LOL
So May 17th ill look forward to that..Also visit the dollar store too.
Al

/ NEW TSC STORE OPENING NH #6  
I think Milford will be successful.

Any word if the tilton store is open yet??

/ NEW TSC STORE OPENING NH #8  
Wasn't last time i went by...... week or so ago. Last i was told its opening in August, not sure the date though. Hopefully before the tenth, so you can pick me up a giftcard for my birthday !!!:D :D

LOL on the gift card. FYI if you have one for sub way, they arent able to use it at the subway inside the exxon station at exit 20.Dont know why. but we have 6 or so dollars on one and they can never seem to get the register to accept it . Ill have to go to a real subway I guess. LOL well hope TSC opens so, i asume there will be a flyer.