New Use for 4-in-1 Bucket

/ New Use for 4-in-1 Bucket #1  

Bill_in_MI

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7100, B2910
I used to hate taking the trash down to the end of our 500ft. drive. Not so much anymore, though, since I put the 4-in-1 to use. See the attached photo. Don't even have to get off the tractor. Just line the bins up side by side, drive up and move the bucket teeth under and up through the bin handles...lift and drive away. Works really neat! Can't justify the bucket by this use alone, but it is surprising how many tasks you can put it to.

18-30461-BillSig.jpg

/ New Use for 4-in-1 Bucket #2  
Bill,

Give that photo another swing past the server. Didn't make it to California on that first post. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

The GlueGuy

/ New Use for 4-in-1 Bucket
Sorry about the photo. I was having a tough time navigating the forum last night for some reason....really slooooow. Photo didn't take the first time, then, it took forever to move around so I gave up. Don't think it was my box 'cause I was doing fine at other sites. Oh well...attached is the 4-in-1 moving out the trash.

18-30461-BillSig.jpg

Last edited:
   / New Use for 4-in-1 Bucket #4  
I see your not allowing your resources go to waste.

Peter

/ New Use for 4-in-1 Bucket #5  
I have a 4in1 bucket for my Ramrod, I think the grappel function alone offsets the extra initial cost. The bucket in your pic looks really stout. www.ramrodequip.com

Attachments

• 35-57819-model910.jpg
    35-57819-model910.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 127
   / New Use for 4-in-1 Bucket #6  
Gudday Bill,Looks like us Aussies are not the only inventive blokes.Good one Bill.:) Kerry.