New Ventrac 4500

/ New Ventrac 4500 #11  
I never said that both companies were in business simutaneously. I stand behind my statement, the same owners of steiner in the 80s and early 90's own Ventrac , which was formed in 98/99,so there's no way for that to be possible. Not to mention the legality of breaching a non compete, I kind of thought all this was common knowledge for anyone interested in these machines. So I didn't see the need to specify the exact dates.

/ New Ventrac 4500 #12  
Looking a little further into the loader issue, it seems like the single tires are overloaded on the ventrac with the loader... I haven't weighed mine but I do have the brochure listing weights the machine alone is 1500 plus pounds, add the weight of the loader and 400 lbs in the bucket, along with the operator and it's easy to see why it should have duals. I'll have to look them up but I believe that the weigh limit of the 22x11x8 field traxx hd is around 550lbs each.. Not even close to what the front end will weigh with the loader, operator and full bucket of material.