New vs Used

/ New vs Used
I want to say thank you to all of you that have provided your input. I believe that you all have helped me decide on a new one. I have spent a few hours this week getting prices on most of the different brands. Since I will be hauling the tractor approx. 60 miles to work on the food plots I'm hoping that the 16' trailer that I use to haul my ATV's on will work. I have a Kioti dealer about a half mile from the house and I hope to be able to work with him but I have noticed that they are the heaviest machines which is good unless I have to buy a new trailer. Would you all recommend having breaks on the trailer when hauling a tractor?

/ New vs Used #33  
YES, I just brought mine back to redo a fence that a storm destroyed. Very glad I have brakes on the trailer.

/ New vs Used #34  
I want to say thank you to all of you that have provided your input. I believe that you all have helped me decide on a new one. I have spent a few hours this week getting prices on most of the different brands. Since I will be hauling the tractor approx. 60 miles to work on the food plots I'm hoping that the 16' trailer that I use to haul my ATV's on will work. I have a Kioti dealer about a half mile from the house and I hope to be able to work with him but I have noticed that they are the heaviest machines which is good unless I have to buy a new trailer. Would you all recommend having breaks on the trailer when hauling a tractor?

I wouldn't consider a trailer -without- brakes.

and it it is a landscape trailer with an expanded metal gate.. get some real ramps for it..

soundguy

/ New vs Used #35  
Congrats on making a decision. A Kioti DK would be a sweet unit no doubt.

Careful on the trailer, the tractor with loader is a lot of weight. You will need brakes for sure on 1 axel (alxe - how do you spell it anyhow?) and the advice on the rear ramps is good too. 16 foot with 2 axels (axle's??) would be ok but just barely from advice I have seen on the trailer forum here.

Happy shopping and let us know what you get.

/ New vs Used #36  
I bought my 1989 nissan pick up new in 1989 .
Still runs and drives and looks new.
Come Dec it will be 20 years old.

I didn't say not ANY. Just not MANY. You are an anomoly and congrats on having a vehicle last that long.