New welders for 2011 from Everlast

/ New welders for 2011 from Everlast #12  
Any updates to the plasma cutters? I'm toying with the idea of getting a PP60, just really don't have any major projects lined up yet.

/ New welders for 2011 from Everlast
No, only we have introduced the 100 amp plasma cutter recently and the new euro/trafimet quick connect for easier connection, and safety.

/ New welders for 2011 from Everlast #14  
Got any good sales coming up on the PowerPlasma 60?

Right now 10% off includes shipping.

Well,

Its drawing closer to Fabtech in Atlanta. So, I wanted to give an update on some product releases we will have there at the show.

The new Power MTS line will be completed by the two, smaller MTS 160 and 200. These are ideal for portable welding and about anywhere space is an issue.

The 160 will be a regular digital MIG with DC TIG and STICK function. The TIG function will be fully controlled, including the gas solenoid through the unit itself. Down slope and post flow control are included

The 200 MTS will be a synergic MIG with advanced wave form control and similar TIG and Stick features.

Attachments

• _DSC2867.jpg
    _DSC2867.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 209
  • 200S (2).jpg
    200S (2).jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_4017 (2).jpg
    IMG_4017 (2).jpg
    293 KB · Views: 171
   / New welders for 2011 from Everlast #17  
Mark, will there be any extra good discounts at the Atlanta show?

Thanks, Scott

Scott,
Our primary goal is not to retail welders at the show...But to introduce and spotlight our product line, with the goal of dealer development and broadening our brand awareness. I cannot speak officially to what we will have for sale. I do know that we have a lot of units that will belong to Everlast Canada, since they have just received the shipment with the latest updates. Our shipment will not come in until later this week, which will be too late. Several of our units are already spoken for in other ways, so I cannot tell you there will be much available. Several of the welders for demonstration are not going to be for sale, since they are mine, to keep from having to ship so much in. But who knows? Maybe there will be some units up for grabs.

/ New welders for 2011 from Everlast #19  
Mark have got an update on dual voltage MIG's. You were going to check back in OCT.16 2010 thanks Kenney

Kenny,
It looks like it will happen on this next shipment due in Feb. Depending upon a couple of factors, we may have a 110V only inverter MIG as well coming soon. We have been working on one. Its a good, great actually, performer unlike anything I have seen in the 110V transformer migs in its class, but depending on a couple of marketing strategy issues, will determine if its released or not.